- Chinese for children ages 4-7
The prep course for young children allows them to learn Chinese through games and creative activities and encourages parents to take part in their kids’ learning.
- The course concentrates on developing their listening and speaking skills with vocabulary suitable for their ages
- The course offers different lesson-related activities each week that the students can participate.
- The parents can keep tracks of their children’s progress through follow-up report, which tells what they have learnt each week, and help them with the homework.
- The young ones can improve their listening skill by listening to songs and stories on Oriental Kids CD.
- Chinese for children ages 8-12
The course has been specially developed for children with enjoyable and easy-to-understand content as well as in-class activities which allow the kids to learn and have fun
at the same time.
- The beautifully illustrated “Dek Dek Rien Jeen” is used at the main course book.
- Lays a solid foundation for the more advanced Chinese course in the future for the children.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Chinese to young children. Our teachers have a very good understanding of children’s behaviors
and are able to communicate with the young ones effectively.
- Students will be assessed on their Chinese language skill and knowledge at the end of each course. The parents will receive the progress report.
- Chinese for general
The course allows the students to learn from listening, speaking, reading and writing from zero until they become proficient.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Chinese. Our teachers have a very good understanding of similarities and differences between
Thai and Chinese and can elaborate to make it easier to understand.
- We use the “Hunyu Jiaocheng” course book specially designed for non-Chinese learners. The course has been adapted from Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)
which is the leading university in teaching Chinese for foreigners.
- Various teaching media is used to aid the learning process. The students will also be assessed on their Chinese language skill and knowledge at the end of the course.